Monday, July 13, 2009

Upstate New York -Part Two


We began our second day by looking at some cute gift shops in Corning.

This pic of Mom and Matthew was taken in a cute little toy store.


Lauren and I also have some tacky photos (see top of blog).


I figure, if my mom is allowed to post embarrassing photos of me,

I'm allowed to post some of her wearing a skunk hat, right? :)

Matthew's shark hat is pretty cool too.



This picture was courtesy of me, Jessica. :)

I'm working on the photography skills...


We ate lunch at an adorable New England cafe.




This is Dad with his prize! Yay Dad!

He won a blue glass pitcher after the glass-making show.


This glass museum was SO COOL!


They had everything glass you can possibly imagine.


I liked the historical section.

Some of the things Romans did with glass is just incredible.



But the boys enjoyed the hands-on stuff.
Like the glass-breaking show. It was pretty exciting.




For dinner we picked Chinese!
Dad is teaching Ben how to properly use the chopsticks.

Look at the concentration on that kid's face!


We finished our day with another Waterfall Hike at Watkins' Glen.

Aww, so cute!!!




Around midnight the rest of our family finally arrived at the hotel.
We heard stories about flight delays, potty accidents, and blow-out diapers.

Mom was very glad to not have toddlers on this trip.

1 comment:

Niki Carter said...

Looks like an absolute blast! I'm jealous!