Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Upstate New York- Part Three

Thursday was spent in Niagara Falls, Canada.


We went way out there in our Maid of the Mist steamboat!


It was an incredible experience to be so close to Horseshoe Falls!


On Friday we traveled to Palmyra to see the Church History Sites.


It was so peaceful and quiet in the Sacred Grove.


Being together with family made it even more special.



Later we went on a boat ride on the Erie Canal.


Ben liked observing the murky water from the deck.




The Strong Museum of Play ended our sight-seeing adventures.
Even the dads enjoyed themselves!


Aren't optical illusions so fun?




I thought I was going to melt from all the cuteness!

There was a miniature grocery store inside the museum.

There were aisles and aisles of fake food to choose from.

To complete the shopping experience,

you checked yourself out at the cash register and picked up a receipt.

Hannah, Samantha, Lauren, and I went through about five times.


Matthew, playing the giant xylophone in the Sesame Street section.


I always wanted my picture to be taken with the Berenstein Bears! :)

1 comment:

nbarnes2 said...

wow it looks like y'all had a lot of fun! my family did a drive up to niagra one year seeing sights on the way up and back. how fun.