
My kids asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told them that I would love for each of them to write me a poem or a song. Benjamin went right to work. He presented me with this poem:
Roses are red.
You are The best MOM ever.
You smell like roses.
And I love you
How sweet is that! I'm so glad to still have one child young enough to write such a cute little poem.
Matthew also wrote me a poem not long ago. It wasn't for my birthday. I think he wrote it to apologize to me. Here it is:
MOM
by Matthew Stoner
Mom is the best
When she stays home and rests
When I'm in trouble
She is there by the double.
I am happy I have a mom like this!
Because I wouldn't want one that would go amiss
2 comments:
Awww...that is so incredibly cute and sweet. There is something special about mother/son relationships I think. Of course I might be a little biased! :)
Julie,
I got your blog from the Christian's blog, I hope you don't mind sharing with us! Thanks again for driving me around and showing me the sights of Knoxville, Andy and I have really wanted to go explore and now I know places that we can go!!!
p.s. I love that your boys wrote you poems, I can't wait until Grayer can do that for me!
Susan Gilchrist
Post a Comment