Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me...



I think this is a hilarious picture of me blowing out my birthday candles. It's my "top of the head shot." My family gave me a great party. I am officially one year older. Brock always tries to make things so special for me. He loves to buy me gifts for each of the six senses. Something to smell, touch, see, hear, and taste. The only item I lacked was something to "see." Brock told me to go buy a framed print to hang on the wall. Thank you Brock and kids!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I didn't even realize! Happy birthday, Julie!

Niki Carter said...

That's a cute picture of you and Brock. You and Jess look like twins in that picture!

DIAZ BLOG said...

happy birthday Julie! i remember when we used to all go out to dinner together. Tina and I still do although we are usually a few months late!

suzanne said...

Happy birthday! I just hit my 50th in Feb! Love it! Looks like yours was just perfect!