
While we were in Utah we also went to Boondocks with the Stoner side, and had tons of fun! Everyone got soaked from the water bumper cars, and we had fun playing laser tag and doing gocarts. I couldn't find any pictures of this, so I'm guessing my mom forgot to bring out the camera. Before we left, we just had to see Temple Square again.

All four munchkins! (I miss all my long hair!)

A lovely picture if I do say so myself :)

This is our Christmas picture for this year. Just kidding. In one of the buildings on temple square (there are so many I don't remember which one this was) there was a kids section with all kinds of cool hands-on toys. We just had to dress up and pose for this.

Hahaha! In the gift shop they were selling all kinds of Church History stuff. They had like Nephi, Moroni, Helaman action figures, a mock liahona, all kinds of things. Lauren and I felt inclined to try on these cute little bonnets!
No comments:
Post a Comment