Pioneer Trek Poster
I was given the assignment to create a poster for our upcoming Pioneer Handcart Trek this Spring. Thanks to the great and talented Mr. Stoner, the task was finally accomplished! This baby will go up in at least 2 of our church buildings tomorrow. I'm hoping the youth will be excited!
9 comments:
I'm EXCITED! I can not wait! The poster looks great, Sister Stoner. Wonderful, fantastic job! The poster makes the date seem closer :)
I'm glad you are so excited Rachel! I can just see you in your skirt, bloomers, and bonnet now. I hope you have some of this stuff already...you can model it at the stake youth talent show in March.
Ohh, I love it! Well done!
cute cute. when i was in YW, our stake did a pioneer trek. they decided to make it as real as possible so we ate like pioneers. we were supposed to catch our own fish, but there weren't any fish so we were all starving and ate a million dried apricots . . . which led to a not-very-pretty sight and most of us going home early. don't do that, and I'm sure it will be an awesome experience for everyone involved!
I think I was born to go on a pioneer trek. You know, since I wasn't born at the time.
So so so so so exciting! The poster is totally awesome! Aren't we lucky to have Dad's computer skills around?
That is really cool. Did your father-in-law take the picture or did he just send it on the computer? Either way it is great that you had help and that it turned out so well. Good job for both you and your father-in-law.
i saw it on sunday and it looks so cool! i mean the poster and the event. if you need extra help...i'd love to come.
Just so everybody knows...Mr. Stoner is my hubby! He is the one with the great design skills. My father-in-law didn't help me with this poster. The picture came from the internet. Thanks for all of your positive comments. I'll put a good word in for you Natalie!
Julie, the poster looks amazing! It is going to be such an awesome experience!
Post a Comment