Please go watch this right now. You will laugh and smile. There is also a first and third episode. They are equally hysterical! They are on youtube under kid history. I don't know what these movies mean...they just make me laugh and miss my little ones.
Pretty funny.... I remember Sam doing this with our kids however there was no acting involved. The girl with brown hair is my neighbors grand daughter and she lived there with her mom until recently. Audrey and Rachel played with her last July while in Utah. Cute idea for parents. I noticed there were no women in it. Ha!
4 comments:
I just saw this one a few weeks ago! Made me laugh too. :)
Pretty funny.... I remember Sam doing this with our kids however there was no acting involved. The girl with brown hair is my neighbors grand daughter and she lived there with her mom until recently. Audrey and Rachel played with her last July while in Utah. Cute idea for parents. I noticed there were no women in it. Ha!
Oh man that had me laughing so hard. Some of the stories Sage tells are so funny! I love their little imaginations!
Hillarious!
Post a Comment