Our feast!
We counted our blessings
I love this kind of help.
Me and the boys getting ready
for our family picture experience.
A rare moment...
She let me take some pictures of her.
About the whole taking family pictures experience...it was awful. It rates right up there with jeans and bra shopping.
It was very frustrating to say the least.
Next year...I'm hiring a professional photographer!
3 comments:
What a beautiful picture of Jess! You guys all look great. Food looks yummy! You made the centerpiece! I think you picked out the excact same candle wreath as I did:) Can't wait to chat tomorrow!
Hey, I know a photographer who can help you out next year...http://bfisherfotography.blogspot.com :) It may have been a frustrating day, but you got beautiful pictures of Jessica!
What a yummy looking spread!! I miss you! I hope that some day we will live closer to eachother. You are so on top of taking a family photo!I just told Scott we need to get our Christmas picture taken for cards this year! Too bad I'm starting to look like a chub! Love you!
Post a Comment