Thursday, November 19, 2009

No Dogs Allowed

Many of you know that I am not a dog lover. I don't mean them any harm, I just don't want one in my house or yard. My kids beg for a dog all of the time, especially Matthew. I do feel a little guilty, but not enough to give in. I have so much to take care of already.
The other night Lauren was searching for a poem to memorize for her language class. She came across this one, and thought it sounded just like I wrote it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's hilarious. I'm right there with you in the "who needs a dog?" category. I consider it a great blessing that Emma is allergic. :^)

Diana said...

Ha! that sad thing is i really feel like this and i really do have to deal with all of those things! I have no love for dogs anymore!
ps. you owe me a comment on my blog! you never comment!