Here is my Mom with baby Allison. She is the sweetest little girl. I held her for about 45 minutes one night and she didn't make a peep. Amy and Chris are so lucky to have such a pleasant baby girl. Thanks for sharing her!
This is me and my "great" niece, Rachel. My sister Tammy, made these cute dresses for all of the little girls in the wedding party.
Here I am with two of my best friends who happen to be my little sister, Diana, and my niece Niki. I love you beautiful girls. It was so great to see you on this trip.
4 comments:
What a fun trip, lucky you!
It was so great to see you! It really was so much fun! I'm glad that you have a picture of us! I miss you and want to see you again already! Love you! P.S. I know that Amy would love it if you e-mailed that picture of Allison and Mom! She didn't get any pictures!
Fun! I love the one of you and Rachel. That is adorable! When are you coming out here???
what are you doing coming to utah and not calling???? I guess weddings are busy but next time call me!
Post a Comment