Three of my kiddos recently enjoyed playing some sports. I just about killed myself trying to get them to all of their practices. Thanks to Jessica, I was able to leave Ben at baseball while I picked up Matthew at lacrosse.
Ben played baseball for the first time. He did really well. He was the only "lefty" on his team. Most of the time he hit from the coaches pitch, other times he used the "T." He's pictured here with his team. Ben is the one with the blue hat in the bottom left corner.We all loved going to his games to cheer him on.


Lauren had a great volleyball team this year. Her skills have really improved. She is a great setter. Once Lauren nails her overhand serve, there will be no stopping her on the court. She also had a great time with her friend, Kylen, who was also on her team.


Here are some pics of Matthew at lacrosse. He was a little grumpy when I took these pictures. It's not cool to be photographed in front of your team.


Ben played baseball for the first time. He did really well. He was the only "lefty" on his team. Most of the time he hit from the coaches pitch, other times he used the "T." He's pictured here with his team. Ben is the one with the blue hat in the bottom left corner.We all loved going to his games to cheer him on.
Lauren had a great volleyball team this year. Her skills have really improved. She is a great setter. Once Lauren nails her overhand serve, there will be no stopping her on the court. She also had a great time with her friend, Kylen, who was also on her team.
Here are some pics of Matthew at lacrosse. He was a little grumpy when I took these pictures. It's not cool to be photographed in front of your team.
2 comments:
hi stoner family!
i've just found the ward blogosphere, so I thought i'd say hi. you have such a beautiful family and I'm very lucky to get to interact with your wonderful girls. you'll have to give me lessons on raising good girls;-)
I love the pictures and hearing about the kids and what they are up to. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment