When Jessica looked at my last post she said, "I am a nothing. I don't do anything." I want everyone to know, especially Jessica, that she is not a nothing. She has so many great talents. Recently, Jessica accompanied me when I sang at enrichment night. I was so proud of her. She is getting so good at the piano. She practices all the time and loves it. I think she is going to hate this picture, but it was the only one I could find of her at the piano. I love you Jessica. You are quite something!
5 comments:
Jessica (and all your kids) are some of the best somethings I know!!
Ditto....What a great job Jessica did today accompaning our song. She is a walking sunshine that lights up our YW room. Definately a something!
You were getting good at piano when I was teaching you, I can only imagine you now. And remember, music is something that will benefit you your entire life! That's pretty sweet! Keep it up!
I just have to comment on this. Jessica is totally something! She is beautiful and smart and sweet and talented! I am always impressed by her.
Jessica don't ever say that... It made me hurt. You are amazing and that is something.
Post a Comment