This is not a real Santa. He's just a dummy placed in front of the tree lot. HO! HO! HO!


Jessica gets a peacoat! This is something she has wanted for quite awhile. Ben plays his toy guitar, and Lauren models her scarf and hat.
What would Christmas Eve be without new pajamas! Brock gave me some beautiful black satin pj's. There was only one major problem. The size was XXL! Oops! It wasn't really his fault. The outside tag and hanger had a big M. I will just go exchange them with the huge crowd at Target!

Here are some cute shots of the kids. Where is Lauren? Well...she got sick at our family photo shoot. Seriously, she was just holding on while we took our family pictures. She lost her lunch on the other side of the fence. There was no way I was going to make her take an individual picture after that! 
We attempted to take some family pictures. They didn't quite turn out the way we had hoped. However, I had Jessica take a shot of me and Brock. Matthew and Benjamin were so photogenic. These are rare moments!
We attempted to take some family pictures. They didn't quite turn out the way we had hoped. However, I had Jessica take a shot of me and Brock. Matthew and Benjamin were so photogenic. These are rare moments!
7 comments:
You guys look GREAT! I miss ya'll so much!
I love the new pic's! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I missed you tons and tons.
Those are so cute! I'm so sad that Christmas is over. I am going to have to come visit this summer. I'm missing you!
Love the pictures! What a beautiful family! Miss you!
Hey Julie! It's been forever! I found your blog on Molly and Craig's blog...I recently reconnected with Craig on Facebook. Small world huh? Your kids are so big! I can't believe Jessica is 14! I still think of her as that cute little thing in my CTR class! Weston and I have a blog also! westonandangiestewart.blogspot.com
Hey there! I found your blog thru one of the Phair girls. You knew that Alli married the youngest Phair boy. Yep, little Alli married. We have 5, going to be 6, grandkids now. I can't believe how grownup your family is. Beautiful family you have! Happy New Year! My blog is pandzstew.blogspot.com!
Beautiful! That's all I got to say. I'm glad you all had a good christmas. We did too and now it's back to life, infected toes, teething, colds and bliss (of course because it's all about finding joy in the journey!)
Post a Comment