She has some great recipes that I have been enjoying. I made two of them over the weekend. You must make her chicken salad! It was divine. I made a loaf of whole wheat bread and spread that chicken salad on it and WOW was it yummy! I also tried the Asian Noodle Salad. The dressing was great! You all must go visit this site and tell me what you think.
I was so proud of my loaf of bread that I took a picture of it. I also took a picture of the yummiest chicken casserole ever. (This is a recipe from my sister, Tammy, not from the pioneer woman.)If you want the recipe, you must let me know. It is true comfort food!
6 comments:
I love her site, she has got me begging Erik for an new SLR camera, and I want the professional photoshop to edit my pictures - non of it cheep. Isn't she just so much fun. I don't know how she home schools her children on top of being so amazing!
none of it cheep, you get what I mean... :)
You need more stuffing on that casserole! I use Mrs. Cubbisons and not the cubed kind. Mine has a lot more on the top. It sure is good!!
I couldn't even find Mrs. Cubbisons dressing. I go through this every year at Thanksgiving. Kroger does not have it. It drives me crazy because it is my favorite kind of dressing. Anyway, I should have used the whole bag and just ignored the recipe. The more crunchy topping, the better!
Blog ettiquette says if you display a picture of yummy food you have to include the recipe for it, so you need to add to your post the recipe for that yummy looking wheat bread and that casserole looks like somthing which would work for the crazy Mon. and Wed. nights at our house, so please post that one too!
This is your cousin, Trisha. Please post the recipe for the yummy looking casserole. I am always looking for something different!
Post a Comment