Lauren wanted to get her hair cut short so that she would be forced to wear it down everyday. Isn't she cute? I love it when she is happy with how she looks. On the down side, that last few days Lauren's face has been red and irritated. Especially around her eyes and eyelids. When she got up this morning her face was swollen and her eyelids were massively puffy. I feel so bad for her! I don't know what to do. I have had her show me everything she has put on her face over the last few days. It's just crazy. I can't figure out what could have caused this. I hope she is better in the morning. She wants to look all cute going to church with her new hair cut, and her face is all swollen and red! Ahh!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Lauren Got Her Hair Cut!
Lauren wanted to get her hair cut short so that she would be forced to wear it down everyday. Isn't she cute? I love it when she is happy with how she looks. On the down side, that last few days Lauren's face has been red and irritated. Especially around her eyes and eyelids. When she got up this morning her face was swollen and her eyelids were massively puffy. I feel so bad for her! I don't know what to do. I have had her show me everything she has put on her face over the last few days. It's just crazy. I can't figure out what could have caused this. I hope she is better in the morning. She wants to look all cute going to church with her new hair cut, and her face is all swollen and red! Ahh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the hair! It could be allergies with what you eat. Like 5 different times I've eat something and my lips swell up HUGE!!!! It sucks, but it does go away eventually. Start a journal of what you're eating if it continues.
I found your blog on Niki's also and have already been checking yours out. lol Tell your family hello as well. I am glad to be able to keep up with everyone a little better now. ;)
Post a Comment