Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are the spooks from our house this Halloween! Benjamin is Luke Skywalker. Matthew is a zombie. Lauren is what she calls "random." Jessica is "laundry." Notice the boxer shorts on Jessica's head.

We had a good time at our annual trunk-or-treat at the church last Wednesday night. Our neighbor, Michael was also with us. They are all out getting lot of candy right now. I am enjoying staying at home while Brock is out cruising the neighborhood with them.



2 comments:

Diana said...

I love all of the new posts! Especially the flashback pictures of you and Brock. I noticed the belt right off! What were you thinking back then? Of course its your fault b/c I did it b/c of you!! Love you! I love the idea of being laundry for Halloween!

Erica said...

Cute pictures! I finally added you to my list! Now I can keep track of your family forever