Cookies!
Every year my neighbor has a cookie exchange party. It really is a lot of fun to get together with some of the other women in our subdivision. The cookies that we bring are a really big deal. We have a contest and get a prize for the best cookie. I want to win! I'm asking all of my bloggy friends for help. Please tell me if you have a "winner" cookie. Of course, I would also like the recipe. I'm excited to see who responds to this!
2 comments:
i wish i could help, but i don't bake. but a blog i read did "cookie wednesdays" not that long ago:
http://chadandrach.blogspot.com/search/label/recipe
go there and you have to scroll down until earlier this fall (its not too far) and she has a bunch of original recipes that i always thought looked so yummy:)
I made these cookies for the Cruze women cookie swap last year and won first prize...they are heavenly. (I added chocolate drizzled over the top.) Oh yeah, and they also won the slightly less prestigious Pillsbury Bake Off in 2008.
http://www.oprah.com/food/Double-Delight-Peanut-Butter-Cookies
Post a Comment