Monday, September 20, 2010

Three September Birthdays!

They are each a year older!
Benjamin turns 8 this week.
Lauren is 14 today.
And Brock is a whopping 40!



Aren't they cute!

This is a really exciting Birthday for Lauren!
Our determined age for a cell phone is 14.
She has been counting down the days.
She's been telling us for months that she is the last girl at her school to get a phone.





Making three wishes all at once!
I decided that I would only make one cake this year.
Trying to make three takes way too much energy.


Look how cute they are!They grow up so fast! I love you three!




5 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Happy Birthday! You guys all look great! Lauren looks beautiful! That happened overnight!

Lori said...

Happy birthday to 1/2 the Stoners!

Diana said...

Happy birthday to you all! Hello when did Lauren grow up? I hope they all had happy birthdays!!

lisa said...

Hope everyone had wonderful birthdays! Good thinking with making just one cake this year!

Unknown said...

Love you guys!!! But, you already know that. :)