Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sweet 16

Happy Birthday Jessica!



Just the other day you were my newborn baby girl.
Where has all of the time gone?



You are beautiful!





My brown-eyed girl!








I love you!

8 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

no way!!!!

The Fishers said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!!

Angela said...

16! Already? Wow. Happy Birthday. Dating, solo driving....let the fun begin.

Lori said...

Happy birthday Jessica! You are so awesome!!

Jean said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!! What a fun time you have to look forward to. Enjoy and take advantage of every good opportunity that comes your way. You are beautiful outside and in. We love you. Grandma and Grandpa McGee

The Borden Family said...

Wow...how did that happen so fast? You made it! Happy Birthday Jessica!

DIAZ BLOG said...

Woo Hoo....the dating age. I have one already there and my second will be in Sept. Can you believe it? Wern't we just walking the halls in church and complaining yesterday???

Ashley said...

Cute jeans -- what are they? Maybe they are just cute on a 16 year old I don't know!