Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dessert and Cake Auction

Jessica and Lauren had a fundraiser with the YW at church a few weeks ago. They are raising money for girls camp. Here are their creations. Those who made bids were very generous!
"Cowboy Take Me Away"
I have no clue why Jess wanted to make a
boot cake. But here it is.
I thought it turned out to be pretty cute.
It went for $13 dollars.
This "Chocoholic" cake went for a whopping $36!
Lauren contributed by breaking up the chocolate on top.

This is also Lauren's design. She named it "Fruity Pizzaz."
I wish we would have drizzled something on top.
Someone bought this for $25!




"Campfire Cheesecake" was delicious!
I think the final bid on this was $30.
Thanks to West Hills Ward for helping the
girls go to camp!




2 comments:

Shelley said...

So the question is: Did you spend more on the fundraiser than if you had just paid the camp fee? Haha - those are beautiful designs and they look like they are yummy too!

Lori said...

Those were some fine-looking cakes. And I tasted one of them and it was delicious!!