Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Big Reveal

I would like to announce the songs that I purchased with my itunes gift card. It was so much fun! For some of you, I realize that is probably no big deal. But for me it is a huge deal. I feel like I have been so stuck in the 80's with my music listening. Plus, I just never take the time, or have the time, to actually sit at the computer and browse music. I had a blast! I thank some of you for giving me such great suggestions. So here is the cd I made for me!

1. Fireflies by Owl City (Thanks Angelina! I love this!)
2. Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson (Angie suggested this one!)
3. Only Hope by Mandy Moore (Jessica)
4. Hey, Soul Sister by Train (Heard on the radio. Great song!)
5. Drops of Jupiter by Train
6. The Lighthouses Tale by Nickel Creek (one of Lori's fave groups)
7. Spell by Marie Digby (heard this on Ashley's blog. Great piano)
8. Don't Let Me Fall by Lenka (Jessica suggested. Unique and fun)
9. New Soul by Yael Naim (Jessica likes this. I do too.)
10. Somebody Out There (Another Jessica suggestion.)
11. Hallelujah by Allison Crowe (Love this song! Great vocals.)
12. Invisible by Taylor Swift (Who doesn't like this girl?)
13. Free Fallin' (Live) by John Mayer (Oh man...this is good!"
14. Taking Chances by Glee Cast (Love it Diana!)
15. Somebody to Love by Glee Cast

So now you all know what I am listening to while I drive my kids everywhere and clean house. Good music is essential! It puts a spring in my step and makes me so happy.

2 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

I suddenly feel 100 years old. I have never heard of these songs or groups. Wait I have heard of Taylor Swift, my 3 year old granddaughter, Taylor sings a song about a dirty old pickup truck. I am getting old.
Yvonne

Niki Carter said...

I almost thought I didn't make the cut with my suggestion but then I noticed that you did find one;) We need to talk. It has been a while.