Last week was my best yet of the new year. Here is why I am smiling...
I no longer have a smokers cough! Yay! I am
finally getting better.
By Friday, I was actually singing in the kitchen.
This is something I have really missed!
Matthew participated in his last pinewood derby.
He and Brock worked so hard on his car.
Unfortunately, the car was too light
and it just wouldn't go very fast.
Matthew was a good sport.
No school on Friday!
It has been snowing in East Tennessee.
The kids were ecstatic and had a
great time sledding.
Church was cancelled on Sunday.
It was weird, but a nice break.
All of us prepared a talk or thought to share.
We had our own family service.
Friday was fun!
We rented "This is It"
Michael Jackson was such and incredible
musician and artist. I still have
a hard time realizing that he is gone.
It was a fun documentary.
Playing guitar hero and rock band
has been so fun!
My favorite rock band moment was
watching Benjamin play the guitar
and sing the back up to Mr. Roboto
"Secret, secret, I've got a secret."
It was so cute!
ok.......
enough smiling, I need to go
do some laundry!
1 comment:
I;m glad your feeling better. Thanks for the piano heads up, I think it is going to work out. I love the new look of your blog it is so cute!
Post a Comment