We have made it through 17 years of marriage. A part of me can't believe that Brock and I have been married this long, and another part of me feels like we have been married for much longer. I love this man fiercely. He is my knight in shining armor. I am a damsel who needs a lot of saving. I wouldn't change a thing. I would marry him again and again. Thanks for 17 years Brock. The best is yet to be!
We came home from dinner and a movie to this: a cake made by Lauren, a card made by Jessica, a married couple made out of legos by Benjamin, and a lovely wooden craft made by Matthew. We had a great anniversary. I love my kids for helping us celebrate!
We came home from dinner and a movie to this: a cake made by Lauren, a card made by Jessica, a married couple made out of legos by Benjamin, and a lovely wooden craft made by Matthew. We had a great anniversary. I love my kids for helping us celebrate!
7 comments:
Ahh! Cute. Congratulation! That is no small feat! You guys are the best.
congrats Julie and Brock! I love the kids gifts. Very cute
happy annivrsary to you guys! I love the family photo. The kids are so big. I guess that happens???
Happy anniversary! What great gifts from the kiddos!
Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you had such a happy day! Love you
Happy Anniversary! Awesome gifts.
How neat! Your kids are so cute and thoughtful. Julie you are still as beautiful as ever!!
Post a Comment