Jessica's birthday was on April 7th. I cannot believe that I have a daughter who is 15! Ahhh! Where has all of the time gone? She is so excited to get her driving permit. (scream....faint) Seriously, I let her pull into the driveway once and I nearly had a heart attack!
Jessica is such a great gal. She tries so hard to be so good. She is such a loyal, stable friend to many. She excels at the piano and texting. Hmmm...it must have something to do with her fingers. Jess is also a great student. I am very proud of her. She also just finished reading The Book of Mormon all on her own. It took her three months. Not bad for a fifteen-year-old. Here are some pictures of Jessica's birthday party.
6 comments:
Happy birthday to my new favorite 15 year old! You are all the great things your mom said you are!
Happy Birthday Jess.... some years I have things together and get cards out... usually when I but all the cards for the year at once and file them by month... but as you've probably figured... it's not one of those years!!
Yes the T and Y are close on the keyboard... I BUY all the cards for the year... BUY!
Happy Birthday Jessica! You are such an amazing young woman! I love you! Yah for the new post!!
so i know you know this but your girls are GORGEOUS! seriously.
Happy day Jessica! The pictures are great. I love You. Grandma Jean
Post a Comment