Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Short Hair Again!


I debated about posting a picture of myself with my new haircut. I feel like a dork. It's really hard to take your own picture. Here is a side view of my new haircut. I feel so much better! It's so liberating! I was so sick of my long hair. Straightening it all of the time was really bringing me down. Jessica begged me to grow it out, and I did. Now I'm back to what is easiest for me to manage. Yay!

9 comments:

The Fishers said...

looks good!!!

Molly said...

So cute! Love it!

Erica said...

it looks so good! I've been wanting to cut mine for sooo long! you are tempting me

nbarnes2 said...

so i think i need to add you to my mental list of people who always have perfect hair! (no i'm not kidding i do have a list) i love it long and short so you can totally do what's easiest.

nbarnes2 said...

i dont have much to teach but if you want to get together and sew i would so love that!

Angie said...

Julie you're one hot mamma!:)

Laura said...

I think it looks great!

Ashley said...

Very Cute! I am tempted to hack off mine, but with a new baby on the way I really need the pony tail/bun thing!

suzanne said...

I think you are amazingly beautiful no matter what the length - however, I do like you best with the shorter length. No surprise coming from someone who has never had hair over her ears!