Thursday, March 19, 2009

Homemade Gift!


I was so happy to go to the mail box the other day and find a little package for me. My beautiful sister-in-law, Ashley, sent me a homemade gift. I played the "pay it forward" game on her blog and she made me the cutest little pin cushion I have ever seen! Thanks Ashley! You made my day! I can't wait to send you your homemade gift. You were really fast! I will make no promises when mine will get to you, but I do know what I am going to send to you...and to Kristy! There is still one spot open on my post for a homemade gift from me. Don't all jump at once. I know more of you are dying to play.

2 comments:

Niki Carter said...

i would . . . but i can't even finish my laundry!! at this very moment i am typing one - handed while nursing! four is crazy!!! i am jealous of the pin cussion though i don't have any reason to use one.

Ashley said...

Oh Julie, I feel bad for my first 2recipients because I followed the directions with a medium fill and they didn't get enough - my next batch I filled with more batting and they turned out better and more weighty! I wish I hadn't shipped yours before trying it with more fill - your nice though, thanks for liking it! I thought they were very cute!