Saturday, April 5, 2008

Gocarts!

While we were in Pigeon Forge, we didn't want to miss out on the gocarts! The first round, we got two double carts. The partners were Lauren and Grandpa, and close behind was Dad and Ben. They had so much fun! (There's no need to ask why I didn't ride, I'm just too scared!) The second round, Matthew really wanted to drive. So even though my Mom was biting her fingernails in fear the whole time, Matthew and Grandpa went around solo. Matthew was very safe and did really well for his first time driving a gocart!




I just thought this was a really cute picture of Grandpa with my adorable little brothers! (We couldn't forget to buy Grandpa a Tennessee hat! If you come out here, you will catch orange fever for sure. We won't let you leave without something from the orange army. Go Vols!)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Those carts look like so much fun!! No wonder Grandma & Grandpa wanted to do go carts when the family gets together this summer!